To purchase personalised plates in Queensland, you need to have a valid Queensland Driver’s License number or a QLD Customer Reference Number (CRN). If you are interstate and want to apply for one of these, you will need to attend a QLD Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) Customer Service Centre to apply or call PPQ on 136 356 to assist.
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase Q Plates at a car dealership?
- Can I go to my local Department of Transport and Main Roads Customer Service Centre to purchase Q Plates?
- Why is layby not available?
- Can I hold Q plate combinations or lodge an expression of interest for upcoming releases?
- How do I get a Q Plate box and certificate?
- I don’t know my CRN, how do I find it?
- I am from interstate, how can I buy Q Plates?
- How long does delivery take?