To purchase personalised plates in Queensland, you need to have a valid Queensland Driver’s License number or a QLD Customer Reference Number (CRN). If you are interstate and want to apply for one of these, you will need to attend a QLD Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) Customer Service Centre to apply or call PPQ on 136 356 to assist.
Articles in this section
- Can I call the PPQ Call Centre during an active Sales Period to assist with Q Plates purchases if experiencing issues?
- How will the digital queue work?
- Why will I enter a digital queue to purchase?
- Can I purchase Q Plates at a car dealership?
- Can I go to my local Department of Transport and Main Roads Customer Service Centre to purchase Q Plates?
- Can I buy Q Plates over the phone during a Sales Period?
- Where can I buy Q Plates during the Sales Periods?
- Why is layby not available?
- Can I hold Q plate combinations or lodge an expression of interest for upcoming releases?
- How can I find out about Q Plate Sales Periods?