A lot is a number plate combination that is being auctioned. All customers who are logged in and have registered to have auction enabled in their account, can place a bid on a lot.
Articles in this section
- Can I trade in another valuable plate for an auctioned plate?
- Will I be notified when I am outbid on a lot I have a current bid on?
- How will winners of lots be notified?
- Is there a maximum bid per lot?
- Will we find out what plates will be for sale in advance/When do we find out what combinations will be for sale?
- What if I experience difficulties during an auction? Can I call PPQ?
- What is a refresh period?
- How do I store my payment options on my account?
- How do I register to bid on PPQ Auctions?
- Can I make bids on a lot at a motor dealership?