You must have a valid credit card to place bids and purchase a lot and you must have it saved to your registered auctions account. If you’re lucky enough to win an item at Auction, you will be automatically charged up to $5,000 with the outstanding amount required within 7 working days. If you are unable to make payment, your order will be cancelled, and a cancellation fee may be charged. PPQ will not accept Layby, Cheque or cash for Auctions. A Credit Card is required for the deposit and the remaining balance can be paid via Credit Card or BPay.
Articles in this section
- Can I trade in another valuable plate for an auctioned plate?
- Will I be notified when I am outbid on a lot I have a current bid on?
- How will winners of lots be notified?
- Is there a maximum bid per lot?
- Will we find out what plates will be for sale in advance/When do we find out what combinations will be for sale?
- What if I experience difficulties during an auction? Can I call PPQ?
- What is a refresh period?
- How do I store my payment options on my account?
- How do I register to bid on PPQ Auctions?
- Can I make bids on a lot at a motor dealership?